APPLY AS A DEVELOPER OR STAFF MEMBER AT GHOST
We’re seeking collaborators who are the best at what they do. Opportunities at Ghost run broad and deep across the gaming industry, where we’re always hiring for all positions. Ghost is one of the up and coming place for game enhancement tools. We are working with several passionate Developers & Staffs, and you can be a part of our members too. There are two tracks in career at Ghost as a developer or as a staff member.
- Good-Skilled coder who can create and maintain game enhancement tools.
- Analysis, debugging, and reverse-engineering
- C/C++ expertise, with in-depth knowledge of Windows platforms
- Windows process management, dynamic link libraries, and memory management
- Open mind and positive attitude to others as a team.
- Friendly attitude to customers as well as team members.
- Technical & professional knowledge about using game enhancement tools.
- Flexible working time
- Enough pay for your work
- Working with other passionate & friendly team members
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in, please send an e-mail to “[email protected]” with subject “Applying Team Member” You should contain below information in an e-mail.
- Your region
- Your age
- Available working time
- Your previous experiences in this industry if you had.
- Any other questions to us